At VCS, much more than winning happens on our athletic fields. Champions coach our teams — award-winning men and women whose personal lives demonstrate the work ethic and excellence they expect from their players. Our coaches care about our athletes and are involved in their lives, challenging them to excel both on and off the field. Respect is an intangible treasure that our coaches instill into our student-athletes, as we want each one to understand the impact that they have on our student body and our community.
The mission of Vacaville Christian Schools Athletics Department is to create a competitive interscholastic athletics program that will provide the opportunity to develop and grow as followers of Christ, demonstrating integrity, honesty, loyalty, respectfulness, responsibility, humility, compassion, and fairness. We strive to provide an avenue through which we can bring glory to God both on and off the field of play.
Before the season begins, all student-athletes must complete the Athletic Clearance process using Final Forms.
Registration can be started, even without all of your documents, but in order to complete the registration process and receive clearance to participate, all student-athletes must complete all forms and signature before the first day of tryouts, practice, and games.
What informations will I need to complete the Athletic Clearance process on Final Forms?
Completed Sports Physical* Sports Physical Form – Take this form to your sports physical appointment with your doctor.
Emergency contact names and phone numbers
Medical and dental professional’s names and phone numbers
Final Forms Parent Playbook to create an account
*We recommend all student-athletes get their sports physical during the summer months for the upcoming school-year. Contact your medical practitioner to schedule your sports physical.
Click here to view the HIGH SCHOOL ATHLETICS HANDBOOK
Dual Sports Participation:
What is dual sports participation?
Participation in two (2) sports during the same season. This does not include the overlapping season (e.i., finishing the fall season cross country season and beginning to practice with the winter season basketball program)
What are the steps to dual sports participation?
- Review the required criteria for dual sports participation
- Schedule a meeting with the Athletic Director, to include the student-athlete and a parent/guardian
- If approved by the Athletic Director, collect signatures from each coach and the high school principal
Click here to download the Dual Sports Participation Form
- BASEBALL – High School
- BASKETBALL – High School Men’s | High School Women’s | Middle School Boys’ | Middle School Girls’
- CHEER – High School | VCJF Youth Cheer 1st-8th Grade
- CROSS COUNTRY – High School | Middle School
- FOOTBALL – High School | VCJF Youth Tackle Football 1st-8th Grade
- GOLF – High School
- SOCCER – High School Men’s | High School Women’s | Middle School Boys’ | Middle School Girls’
- SOFTBALL – High School
- SWIMMING – High School
- TRACK & FIELD – High School
- VOLLEYBALL – High School Men’s | High School Women’s | Middle School Girls’
“A good coach can change a game. A great coach can change a life.”
– John Wooden
The VCS Falcons Booster Club is a parent group dedicated to the growth and development of the athletics program through volunteer efforts at sporting events, fundraising opportunities, and the incredible Excellence in Sports Performance Yearly Awards Ceremony – ESPY’S.
Since 1975, when the Vacaville Christian School opened its doors to the community, our mission has been to build a community dedicated to the service of Jesus Christ. Each year our graduating class may move on into the next chapter of their lives, but they will always be a Falcon. We welcome every opportunity to stay connected and continue to grow and develop as individuals and a family. Check out the latest news and events.
Located between the high school and middle school campuses, the Falcon Stadium hosts football, soccer, and baseball events. Visitors can enter the campus at the main school address: 1117 Davis Street, Vacaville, CA 95687, driving onto campus until you reach the stadium, where you will find parking available. Access can also be made from the high school address: 821 Marshall Road, Vacaville, CA 95687, where you will find parking is available.
Falcon Multipurpose Gymnasium
Falcon Softball Field
- Matthew 18 School Policy – Handling Issues/Concerns/Conflicts at VCS
- Matthew 18 Athletics Policy – Handling Issues/Concerns/Conflicts in VCS Athletics
- California Interscholastic Federation, C.I.F. – State governing body for high school athletics
- Sac-Joaquin Section – VCS is a member of this C.I.F. Section Office
- Sierra Delta League – VCS high school athletics league
- Understanding Transfer Eligibility – What are the rules and impact on a student-athlete transferring from one high school to another?
- REQUIRED CIF form for all High School Transfer Students: CIFSJS Certification – Transfer Student
- MaxPreps – Source for high school scores and stats
- Scorebook Live – Source for high school scores and stats
- National Federation of High School Sports, NFHS – National governing body for high school athletics
- NCAA – Want to Play in College?
- NAIA – Future College Student-Athletes
- NCSA, Next College Student Athlete – Helping student-athletes get recruited
- Scholarships for Student-Athletes
SAT/ACT PREP WORKSHOP FEE = $500 PER STUDENT ATHLETE*
Pre-workshop Practice Test
5 week course (held on Saturdays for 3 hours)
Post workshop Practice Test
* Scholarships are available for those who qualify
Sign-up now for the spring-summer SAT/ACT Workshop with Coach Cassie Taylor
For June 5th SAT test
May 8, 2021 (11am-1pm) Reading
May 15, 2021 (11am-1pm) Math
May 22, 2021 (11am-1pm) Essay
May 29, 2021 (11am-1pm) Review
For August 28th SAT Test
July 24, 2021 (10am-2pm) PRETEST (if needed)
July 31, 2021 (11am-1pm) Reading
August 7, 2021 (11am-1pm) Math
August 14, 2021 (11am-1pm) Essay
August 21, 2021 (11am-1pm) Review
WANT ACADEMIC SUPPORT?
Just need some academic support through tutoring, Coach Taylor can help. Your success in the classroom is essential to our success on the field of play. Do not hesitate to use this resource!
ONE-ON-ONE Tutoring = $75/hr *
*Scholarships are available for those who qualify
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PROCESS WORKSHOP
-For incoming Seniors & Parents-
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PROCESS WORKSHOP = $250 PER STUDENT ATHLETE*
2 week course (held on Saturdays for 4 hours)
College Application Assistance
Assistance with the essay portion of the application
* Scholarships are available for those who qualify
Sign-up now for the summer COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PROCESS Workshop with Coach Cassie Taylor
July 31, 2021 (9am-11am) Parents & Students
What is the college admissions process?
Scholarships & much more
Deadlines for students and parents
Making a plan
August 7, 2021 (9am-11am) Students Only
Enrolling students in Niche
Financial Aid & Scholarship Application Assistance
College Application Process Assistance
Finding the right school
Filling out applications
Assistance with the essay portion
-Creating a calendar of what needs to be done and when
Excel in life and in service to Jesus Christ.
Aim for success, guided by the lessons from those who have come before.
Elevate the greatness within each other through dedication to hard work, resilience, and compassion.
PLAY WITH TENACITY
Be a person with grit, empowered by passion and perseverance to go the distance.
Create a positive, nurturing environment to learn and develop as individuals and as a team.
WE ARE ONE
Rise up together, united in Christ.